Monday, May 23, 2011

Post wedding aquarium trip

Since we were already at the beach for my sister's wedding, we thought we'd head on over to the aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. The best part was the new bride came with us! My children should feel extra special. They have the appeal to pull my sister away from her new husband.

 Chad saw this picture and remarked, "I'm not even going to ask". This meant he didn't know what this was a picture of and he didn't want to know what this was a picture of. Sarah had stepped under a projector and was trying to figure out the purpose behind the blue image. We realized the projector was never fully working at this point because later when we past by it again, it was projecting an image of fish swimming in water.  

 I guess the best way to see an exhibit is to get right up on the glass!

 The kids were so hyper during our visit. I found I had to get their attention by relating the exhibits back to movies they had seen. These are jellyfish just like the ones that stung Dory and Nemo in Finding Nemo. (Not pictured: Bruce the shark)




No comments:

Post a Comment