Monday, April 18, 2011

A large chunk of today was spent at Grammie and Papa's house. At first, we had eggs on our mind.





 Then we moved on to this...

 and this.

Did you guess a bulldozer? There just happen to be one sitting across the street from my parents' house.





Finally, a trip down to the creek.


2 comments:

  1. Your photography is amazing! Since I'm shopping for a new camera and lenses, I've got to ask, "What type of camera and lenses did you use to take this pics?" Awesome! Did you edit with PSE? Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherri! I'm taking pictures at my sister's wedding in May so I decided it was time to invest a little more effort into my photography. As for my camera, I have a Nikon D40. It's not fancy by any stretch of the imagination and I don't even think they make it anymore. The lens I used was a AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5 - 5.6 G ED2. I also use Photoshop Lightroom as my editing software.

    ReplyDelete