Thursday, November 18, 2010

One very long post (that covers the last two months)

Since I haven't blogged much lately, I'll have to update everyone with one very long post. Actually, I'm sure I'll have to do this in parts because there's just too many pictures and too much to write. I'll start with the most recent event and work my way backwards. Here we go...!

Layton turns 5!!!

Our "best boy", our "buddy", our "buckaroo" turned 5 on November 15th. Layton got his cake for breakfast that morning while we all sang to him.

Blow out the candle. I can blow with my bottom lip sticking out.

Oh boy, let's eat! Sarah gets a donut for breakfast.

Time to open my present!

It's an "up in the sky toob"! Boy, mom and dad really know me. I love little random objects that I can collect and hoard!

Quick, let me collect them very fast before Sarah gets her hands on them.

And I'm off to the kitchen table to sit and check out my loot.

Now, I've got to figure out how I'm going to line these up. In my mind, they must be in a very specific order.

That's perfect. It's my little secret. No one will ever know what my "rule" was for how I arranged my airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment