Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet Moments


The other night I tried to capture some sweet moments of the children. These aren't the best photos because the kids moved before I could snap the picture that I wanted. I'll try to explain what was going on. The picture on the left is of the kids giving each other a "big hug". Layton chases Sarah around the room with his arms open wide saying "Big hug". He finally caught her and they each gave the other a big hug. The other picture was Sarah giving Layton a kiss on the cheek after he fell asleep on the ottoman. You can pretty much do what you want with Layton when he's asleep. He is a very deep sleeper. Aside from Mommy and Daddy, Layton and Sarah are each others best friend! It's been so nice to see them become so close. Sarah has always thought the world of her big brother. We are so proud of Layton for inviting Sarah into "his world". Sometime soon I'll try and get a picture of them playing "wrestle mania" on the trampoline. It's cute to see them rolling around on the trampoline, but Chad or I always have to referee. Layton is nearly twice the size of Sarah. He likes to tackle her, pull her to the ground and roll her over to the other side of the trampoline. Sarah enjoys the play, but seems a little frightened at times.

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet! I'm so happy Layton finally allowed Sarah to be his friend. I can't wait to see you guys this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete