Monday, March 1, 2010

Going to preschool

Today was Sarah Meredith's second day of the Mother's Morning Out preschool she attends. She really loves going and it gives me some much needed time to work with Layton alone. Each time I pick her up from school, she tells me who she played with that day and who got hurt. She used to be more concerned with what snacks the other kids brought to school. I think this was because their goldfish crackers looked more appealing than her gluten free snacks. A quick trip to the Earthfare grocery store for some chocolate bunny cookies took care of that problem! We pack everything into her red lunch box. She is very attached to her lunch box and won't let mommy hold it once there is food inside.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Can't believe how big S is getting. Seems like it's been a while since I've seen you - we should do something before too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so glad to have this way to keep up with your family. Please do tell what Layton's arrangement pattern was for his cars. I'm stumped - unless perhaps it's the order in which he received the cars. Sarah Meredith is a doll. Glad she likes her morning out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad S loves her MMO! I am sure that is a relief to you. If she decides she just HAS to have some goldfish, I have a recipe you can try. I think it is EF, but I am not sure it is SF if you are doing that. I even have the little cute fish cutter you can borrow - Z's transitional K had these every day so I made them often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know S was in preschool. I am glad she is loving it. Hope all is well in the Richardson home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to read about your family! They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete